Given below is a list of certificates and other documents that are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015.
- All candidates
(1) A colour photograph of full frontal (face) view, with the head centred in the frame covering 70-80% of the photograph and taken within the last six months. The photograph should be such that it will allow unambiguous identification of the candidate.
(2) Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
(3) Class XII (or equivalent examination) certificate (for those who appeared for this exam in 2014).
(4) Scanned copy of candidate’s full signature.
(5) Scanned copy of left-hand thumb impression.
(6) If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
- Candidates seeking admission under the SC or ST category
Caste (for SC) or tribe (for ST) certificate (FORM EC1).
- Candidates seeking admission under the OBC-NCL category
OBC-NCL certificate (FORM EC2) issued on or after June 1, 2014 and conforming to the latest guidelines of the Government of India. Visit www.ncbc.nic.in for latest guidelines and updates of the Central List of State-wise OBCs.
- Candidates seeking admission under the PwD category
Disability certificate (FORM EC3) issued by a district medical board / competent authority. Dyslexic candidate needs to submit FORM EC6 instead of FORM EC3.
- Candidates needing the services of a scribe
- Candidates seeking admission under the DS category
certificate (FORM EC4) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- Candidates whose Class XII examination Board is outside India or not listed in examination considered as equivalent to class XII
A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination.